The safety of the community we serve, our client-families, and our associates, is our highest priority. We are committed to ensuring you have continued access to the care and services you need. We are currently maintaining our daily operations while minimizing risk.
Our cremation services are available, and each of our locations remain open.
The precautionary measures we have put in place allow us to continue to operate and serve the needs of your family. Any changes to the availability of our services or locations will be announced on our website.
Please respect social distancing
- No more than 2 individuals
- Guests must have had NO exposure to Coronavirus in the past 14-days, or have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Viewings and services will be limited with guests
- We ask that face coverings be worn by anyone visiting our locations at this time.
Options Available To You, In Preservation of Health and Safety:
- Email, Fax and Phone arrangements
- 24/7 assistance
- Speak with our staff by phone
- For service needs
- Memorial videos to share memories with your network of family and friends
- If you are picking up your pet companion’s cremated remains, please call our office and we will deliver to your vehicle